When you sign up for any of our services we will ask you to provide contact information for your convenience as well as legal reasons. This will include name, home address, phone number, e-mail addresses and payment details (credit or debit card and PayPal). If you need support our staff may need to know information to solve the problem such as operating system, browser software and editing software. When you visit this website we do record certain information using Google Analytics such as your location, browser version, ip address, screen resolution, operating system and flash support. This is so we can continue to provide the most convenient web site for all our visitors. Our website is protected by a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and verified by GeoTrust. This helps prevent eavesdropping on our website.
How Your Information Is Used
We will use your personal identifiable information in the following ways.
- For payment purposes and to provide convenient and targeted support.
- To contact you and announce special offers, general announcements and news. Please note you can opt out of receiving these emails at anytime by following the instructions at the bottom of the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. This could include using your demographic location to improve targeting of our website and customise your visit.
We will NEVER provide your personally identifiable information to any persons other than A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request, third parties who provide services on our behalf such as payment processing, only if they agree not to miss use this information.
We do not under any circumstances apart from the above give away or sell your information to any third parties.
Your personal information is safe with us, your information is safely encrypted using SSL. Our service is not available to anyone under the age of 13, never will we intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
General Acceptable Use Policy
This AUP governs the use of HeroHosty.com's hosting service. Violation of this AUP may result in suspension or termination of your service. In the event of a dispute between you and HeroHosty.com regarding the interpretation of this AUP, HeroHosty.com's interpretation, in its reasonable commercial judgment, shall govern.
The following is the entire Acceptable User Policy ("AUP") agreement between HeroHosty.com and the personal or corporate account holder. HeroHosty.com provides managed web hosting and domain name service. HeroHosty.com has certain legal and ethical responsibilities consisting with the use of its servers and equipment involved in these services. HeroHosty.com's general policy is to act as a provider of Internet presence. HeroHosty.com reserves the rights to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided by HeroHosty.com when we decide that the account has been inappropriately used.
What is Appropriate Usage?
HeroHosty.com web hosting solution has specifically been designed to serve the web hosting needs of small and independently owned and operated businesses and organizations throughout the world. Since you will be hosting your website with several other clients on our servers in a virtual community, our offerings are really not intended to support enterprise level or large company requirements. For that, we recommend purchasing at least a virtual private server, cloud or dedicated server solution.
HeroHosty.com hosting is a shared web hosting service, which ultimately means a number of customers' websites are hosted within the same server environment. To ensure that our hosting is first-class, reliable, and available to all customers within that server community, an individual customer's website usage cannot adversely affect the performance of other customers' sites. We monitor our servers 24/7/365 and in no way can one customer adversely affect the performance of that server. If this happens, we will take preventative measures to ensure that the entire community is protected.
Lastly, our web hosting service is intended to host websites, not backup or storage facility for users' data. Using your web hosting account primarily as an online storage space for archiving electronic files and images is strictly prohibited. Our servers are for web hosting usage only.
You may not publish or transmit via HeroHosty.com's service any content that HeroHosty.com reasonably believes:
- constitutes child pornography;
- constitutes pornography;
- is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
- is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
- is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
- creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
- improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
- is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
- clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
- promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
- is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to HeroHosty.com;
- is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against HeroHosty.com by offended viewers;
- We dii not provide any premium domain.
- If a domain registration fails, then in this case all your money will be refunded.
Proxy, Warez, Escrow, High Yield Investment Programs(HYIP), Gaming servers/applications, illegal Gambling and Lottery sites.
HeroHosty.com does not accept material such as:
HeroHosty.com can terminate service for any of the above reasons and it's at HeroHosty.com's sole discretion to issue a refund.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Bulk Commercial Email
Bulk commercial email, mailing lists and email reflectors are allowed on HeroHosty.com's servers, we do however allow a maximum of 500 emails per hour per account. For any emails sent from your HeroHosty.com account you must adhere to the following rules:
- Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
- Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
- You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner.
- You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your HeroHosty.com service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your HeroHosty.com service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it. You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your HeroHosty.com's services.
Material Protected By Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
- you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner.
- you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
HeroHosty.com will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
You must have valid and current information on file with your domain name registrar for any domain hosted on the HeroHosty.com network.
HeroHosty.com is under no duty, and does not by this AUP undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers' activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the HeroHosty.com network.
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to HeroHosty.com and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
- Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
- Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the HeroHosty.com network.
- Use of HeroHosty.com's network in a way that unreasonably interferes with HeroHosty.com's other customers use of the network.
Newsgroup, Chat Forums, Other Networks
You must comply with the rules and conventions for postings to any bulletin board, chat group or other forum in which you participate, such as IRC and USENET groups including their rules for content and commercial postings. These groups usually prohibit the posting of off-topic commercial messages, or mass postings to multiple forums.
Upon using our free services, you may be requested to participate in our periodic internal surveys that are conducted by herohosty.com to determine your personal interests. These surveys are strictly voluntary. The data collected through these surveys will only be used to improve our products and services and will never be sold to any third parties.
Communications From The Site
When we receive email, we use return email addresses to reply with the information requested. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. When supplying contact information to herohosty.com you can indicate your preference if you would like to be contacted to receive information and updates about our services by logging in to your herohosty.com account, going to your member profile page and choose not to receive any further notification emails from us or other information pertaining to herohosty.com. Information you submit to us will not be used for this purpose unless you indicate this as your preference. When supplying contact information to herohosty.com you can indicate your preference on your members profile page to participate in the herohosty.com newsletter. You will receive a confirmation email from us when placing an order on our site and paying through the payment gateway.
We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-in' and 'opt-out' of our newsletter at any time. Our newsletter is sent every month so it will certainly contain a lot of useful information and any offers we may have. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them at any time.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We collect information from our website visitors using Google Analytics. We use this information to better design our Web site and services. This information is never shared with any third party. We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information.
Personally Identifiable Information
How You Can Access /Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect by logging into your password-protected herohosty.com account and selecting to update your 'My Details' We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can also correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Specific Terms and Conditions
herohosty.com considers email transmitted via our service to be the private correspondence between the sender and recipient. We will not monitor, edit or disclose the contents of a user`s private communications, except as required by law, to comply with legal process, if necessary to enforce the Service Agreement, to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third-parties, or to protect the rights or property of herohosty.com. By using the service you agree that technical processing of email communications is and may be required to send and receive messages, to conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks, to conform to the limitations of the Service, or to conform to other, similar technical requirements. By using the service you acknowledge and agree that herohosty.com do not endorse the content of any user communications and are not responsible or liable for any unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, or otherwise objectionable content, or content that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however we have taken every step possible to make your information safe. This website is protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your information. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
This Web site contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by herohosty.com. Please be aware that we, herohosty.com are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Web site.
Changes To This Privacy Statement